I’m Daphne Selfe – MODEL, a person full of curiosity and optimism, as I have been for most of my 90+ years.
My desire is to inspire you to embrace all stages of your life and truly believe it gets better and better – it really can, even though you may have been told otherwise!
I continue to model, travel the world and have new adventures. My intention is to encourage and build confidence by passing on my knowledge and experience.
I am sharing my legacy, with my daughter Claire’s help, through:
- this website www.daphneselfe.com
- my blog: Daphne News
- my book; a memoir: The Way We Wore: A Life in Clothes
- my online courses: the Daphne Selfe Academy and the Selfe Confidence Course
- The Selfe Aware Club: an online community for women who love fashion, beauty and a healthy lifestyle NEW
INSPIRE : ENCOURAGE : FLOURISH : SHARE
Wearing Memories Wearing memories. Daphne is a hoarder. Well, a hoarder of clothes in particular. Put another way Daphne is a lover and collector of clothes. She can never bear to get rid of loved items however long she has had them. Decluttering experts please...
SELFE AWARE CLUB Founder Member Invite NOW CLOSED put your name on the list for when membership opens An online community to share, support and learn together for women who love fashion, style, beauty, makeup and a healthy lifestyle ...
A Good Eyebrow - Do Eyebrows Really Matter? A good eyebrow makes a big difference to a face. Think of eyebrows as a frame for your face. Giving definition to your eyes and enhancing your other features. Daphne and Claire really do think they matter more than...
Natural beauty is largely what shines out of you, irrespective of your physical attributes and circumstances. It’s in your eyes, attitude, poise and attention to those around you. There are rules which I find are mainly untaught that I can teach you.
- No more wondering where and how do I get started in modelling
- Or who can I turn to and trust
- Had enough of feeling invisible
- It’s all over and downhill from now on – I say nonsense to that!
Modelling since 1949 with no signs of stopping. As long as I am booked to model, I shall keep turning up